Precise Fit was started to assist business owners gain control of their business via simple tools any organization can adopt and implement to achieve the vision set forth by senor leadership. The common theme has been the focus around people and the ability to gain alignment to achieve the goal. Many organization's lack balance of hard skills, soft skills and ever important emotional intelligence to gain traction and achieve the goal. Carpmentalizing business acvitities allows for dealing with adversity and challenges in a effective manner; accomplish and move on. Do you have a one page: 3 - 5 year / 1 year / 90 day / 30 day / 7 day plan on hand?
1. Vision: What is set to accomplish communicated via a simple, clear,
focused approach EVERYONE can align with.
2. Data: It is important to have use able and accurate data to
measure and track the vision.
3. People: The key element as it's often overlooked by visionaries; does
your organization match your visions?
Do they understand the vision?
Do they have the capacity to execute the vision?
Do they want to achieve the vision?
4. Process: Are the processes documented and repeatable for
quality, accuracy, and simple enough to understand?
5. Issues: Have the hurdles or challenges been identified and
categorized by their impact and the level attention
6. Focus: Does the organization clearly understand the milestones
or path they are to focus their attention to meet the vision?
Is there alignment and accountability to ensure the individual's
can stay on the execution path.
7. Traction: The last element to ensure focus remains on the vision. Often
times this piece can be challenge for organizations to remain
engaged in the vision. There are simple techniques and tools
to ensure everyone's effort is moving towards your business vision.
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.